- PaymentPayment is required in full prior to delivery. All goods remain the property of Zoo Interiors Ltd., until paid for in full. All goods are subject to availability.
- DeliveryDelivery dates are estimated and are given in good faith. Zoo Interiors Ltd will not be held liable for any costs incurred through late delivery.
Purchaser is responsible for all ordered items to fit through passages and entrances and is responsible for all costs occurred from items, which cannot fit/be, delivered. Zoo Interiors Ltd will not be liable for any loss, injury, defect of goods or any damages occurred when delivery items to ‘awkward’ and unusual areas e.g. up stairways, tight and narrow passages and entrances; including windows and doorways. Zoo Interiors Ltd reserve the right to refuse delivery if Health and Safety is considered high risk for Zoo Interiors Ltd employees and third party working on behalf of Zoo Interiors Ltd.
- OwnershipZoo Interiors Ltd shall remain the owner of all goods, until the full amount of invoice value has been paid. No items will be delivered until the final account has been settles. No return of goods will be accepted which have been supplied in accordance with the purchaser’s order.
- LiabilityIt will be the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that all goods are insured once delivered. Zoo Interiors Ltd are only responsible for the goods up to the time of delivery. Under no circumstances will Zoo Interiors Ltd be liable for any loss or injury attributable to defects in the goods or otherwise in relation to the performance of any contract entered into between Zoo Interiors Ltd against any claim for such damage, loss or injury made against Zoo Interiors Ltd by a third party.
- Damaged/missing itemsAny damage or shortage of items must be made in writing within 3 days of delivery with photographic evidence. All items should be checked off on delivery and Zoo Interiors Ltd will advise purchaser if any items are outstanding. We cannot accept liability for items that go missing after delivery. Zoo Interiors Ltd has the right to repair any damaged items before offering a replacement.
- Cancellation and ReturnsZoo Interiors Ltd reserve the right to charge the client for any costs incurred through change of instillation date or cancellation, which is not the fault of Zoo Interiors Ltd. All items specially ordered for purchaser or Bespoke items cannot be cancelled or refunded (once work has started on them). We cannot take any responsibility for customer generated mistakes, (errors or defects including spelling, typographical or grammar errors: order quantity or other ordering errors. Purchaser must check all orders on time of purchase. Returns of goods have to be within 28 days and in original packaging in substantially same condition as purchased. All Clearance/sale items are non-returnable. Purchaser is liable for any costs occurred from returning items e.g. delivery charge.
- Force MajeureZoo Interiors Ltd will not be liable to the purchaser for any breach of contract arising from or which may have been caused by an act of god, force majeure, war, riot, civil commotion, government order, direction or legislation by fire, accident, strike or other industrial action, adverse weather conditions, delays in transport or by any other matter over which Zoo Interiors Ltd has no control.
- DesignDesign, material and finish are liable to change without notice in the light of continuing development. We reserve the right to substitute items of similar quality.
- WarrantyWarranty is given in good faith and proof of Warranty should be in written format with original invoice. Warranty is only valid when presented with original invoice. Any warranty does not apply to faults that have been caused by misuse and/or neglect of goods or by accidents caused which goods are in your possession.
Managing Director: Mr. D. M. Pownall Registered Office: 10 Stadium Business Court, Millennium Way Pride Park, Derby, Derbyshire, DE24 8HP
Company Registration No: 0695 52 33